Dear Sir / Madam,
After APDC 2006.
Now we are organizing a congress on “World Health Updates” on 26th to 28th January 2007, at Expo Center Karachi for Dentistry, Medical & Nursing. We would like to invite you for the event and if you can suggest few eminent speakers from medical faculty as a speaker, I would be highly grateful.
Please send us full postal address, work address, phone numbers and email address.
I am also attaching information about “World Health Updates”
As you know that conference also incorporate medical & nursing simultaneous sessions so, if you can recommend good speakers in specialties of medical & nursing.
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Looking forward for your reply.
Dr. Navid Rashid Qureshi,
Chairman Commission Oral Disease,
Liaquat College of Medicine and Dentistry,
& Darul Sehat Hospital,
ST-19, Block 15 Gulistan-e - Jauhar,
Ph. No. 009221-4610271-5
Call for abstracts
Call for abstracts for the up coming “1st World Health Update” 26-28 Jan 2007 at expo center, Karachi, Pakistan.
The theme of the conference is “Health for all”
The main objective of the conference is to create health awareness in general public and share technological breakthrough in the fields of medicine, dentistry and nursing.
Last Date for submission:
1st October 2006
Please submit your abstract by one of the following methods:
1. By Mail - Abstract must be submitted CD in MS-Word.doc format to the conference secretariat.
2. By e-mail - Please send the completed abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Via Internet
Guidelines For Abstract Submission:
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English only.
2. Submissions that do not conform to the established format will not be accepted for review by the Scientific Committee.
3. Scientific Committee reserves the right to accetpt / reject after reviewing.
Structure the text using the following headings
State Aims of study.
State Methods. This section should state the research study design used
Summarise Results obtained. This section should report the best estimate, the p-value or the 95% confidence interval for the outcome.
State Conclusions reached. It is not satisfactory to state “The results will be discussed”
1) Abstracts should contain not more than 300 words of text in Times New Roman, size 10 pts. Do NOT use a smaller font size.
2) Abstract title must be in CAPITAL letters and bold print. Do not indent. Title should be concise and indicate the content of the abstract.
3) Leave one blank line between the abstract title and author/affiliation block.
4) Beginning on a separate line, list the author’s names underlining that of the presenting author.
5) On a separate line, type the names of departments, institutions and countries.
6) Leave one blank line between the title/author block and the body of the abstract.
7) Abstract text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin only. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs. Do not indent paragraphs.
8) Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special or unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word the first time it appears. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
9) Use bolded section headings where relevant.
10) The use of tables, graphs and other types of images in abstracts are not permitted.
11) Key words (3) applying to the abstract